Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is DMX OK? Check Out Dark Man's Strange 'Rock The Bells' Interview With Hot 97's Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is DMX OK? Check Out Dark Man's Strange 'Rock The Bells' Interview With Hot 97's Pete

Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg caught up with legendary rapper DMX recently to talk about his upcoming Rock the Bells performance. Dark Man was his usual animated self, but he seemed a little off during the interview. X's past substance abuse issues have been well documented. We can only hope he's doing ok.

The two discussed X's stage presence, his dogs, Nicki Minaj cancelling her Summer Jam performance and more. Check it out below.

Part 1

Part 2

something in his water from the look of it

Comment

He looks drunk or probably high on some pills.

Comment

He's fighting a hur-ron trip with being intoxicated......x looks aweful he reminds me of that mark walberg movie the fighter......this is sad. i honestly feel x is gone and his last real album was grand champ......x is dead. its just a shell thats left. lets leave him alone its a shame.
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

he has to do with drugs.its simple guys..bad time..bad time

Comment

Hes cracked out like always that shit aint nuthin new.... But I still like his music

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
            Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X