Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check Out Dr. Dre's $13 Million-Dollar Hollywood Hills Mansion (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out Dr. Dre's $13 Million-Dollar Hollywood Hills Mansion (Photos)

It's no secret that Dr. Dre's illustratious career has afforded him the good life. With millions of records sold himself, as well as percentages from the sales of superstars he discovered like 50 Cent and Eminem, the music producer has made a pretty penny over the years. That's why he's living in a mansion like this.

Hip-hop legend Ice-T features Dr. Dre in his new documentary, Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap, and also shows off his house in the Hollywood Hills, worth a reported $13 million.

According to L.A. Weekly, Ice-T had to use helicopters to film it, and did so to show you how hip-hop has taken artists from "something from nothing" literally.

"We wanted to show something from nothing," Ice the told the Weekly. "I thought Dre's house said it all. It's his new house, the $13 million house house, with a view of downtown to the beach, unobstructed. It's the craziest view ever. I was like, 'OK, you make N.W.A, you make Tupac, you make Eminem, you make The Game, you make 50 Cent, you get a $13 million house.'"

"you make Tuapc"?

Nice house though, but expensive to maintain, he needs more $ from new business like those dre beats to keep living that lifestyle.
    Last edited by VenomRx; 06-22-2012, 12:38 AM.
    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

i really wanna see Ice-T's movie, but its not playing anywhere close to me

Comment

and nobody did help Nate for paying his hospital bills .....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          [...] you make Tupac [...]
          interesting

Originally posted by Oompa Loompa View Post
          money is the point where friendship ends at
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

sad but true...

Comment

Damn i totally missed that part where it said you make tupac when i was reading lmao stupid la weekly 2pac made himself

Comment

lol he gave pac a smash hit, but that doesn't warrant making him.

but no doubt dre is a hip-hop legend. how i wish i had that lifestyle, i would honestly never work again.

Comment

he didnt made 2Pac, he just gave him his #1, but Pac anyway could get it with How Do U Want It
                  maybe Ice-T wanted to say "you made 2Pac hologram" lol
                  BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

he never made pac in any way and thats fucked up nobody helped nate damn what a fucked up world
                    sigpic

Comment

can i be your maid?
                      "I don't advocate senseless violence of any human being. I'm the one who's been beat down. But I will not be a victim again."

"behind every sweet there is a bittersadness that no one can ever see and feel."

"During your life,never stop dreaming. no one can take away your dreams."

"the seed Must grow Regardless of The fact That It's Planted In stone"

Comment

legendary house right there man fuuhh

Comment

all that money STILL doesnt bring true happiness. He lost his son, money aint gonna bring him back, life is meaningless without health!

Comment

Originally posted by Oompa Loompa View Post
                            money is the route of all evil

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X