Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Announces '5 (Murder By Numbers)' Will Be Free. New Interscope Project ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Announces '5 (Murder By Numbers)' Will Be Free. New Interscope Project ...

50 Cent has decided to give his fans a gift in the form of his new album '5 (Murder By Numbers).' The G-Unit boss announced last night that the album will be released today for free. His also revealed that his next official Interscope album will be released in November.

"The appetizer is coming tomorrow 5 murder numbers," 50 wrote to his nearly 7 million Twitter followers. "My official Interscope album is called STREET KING IMMORTAL due out in nov."

Interesting, smart move tho because 5 didnt have much promotions.

Comment

this is why there hasnt been a 2pac album. If interscope doesn't want to promote 50 cent (whose a live and can promote himself too and tour) why would they promote and release a album for a artist that is 16 years dead?

Rap is about making money, not about giving back to the fans. If 2pac was here, he would have his own label to do what he wants.

Comment

He needs to give it away cus no one wants to buy it.. Who listens to him anymore realy?. He was orite but became to main stream.. The G Unit became way too gimicky. An i got tired of his wack beefs also.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X