Slim The Mobster Readies New Album, Coming In August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim The Mobster Readies New Album, Coming In August

Following the release of his debut mixtape, 2011's War Music, Dr. Dre protege Slim The Mobster is gearing up for his next project, an album in August.

His camp announced that the forthcoming album will be titled S.O.O.N. (Something Out Of Nothing), and that would drop on August 21st via the rapper's own Gang Module imprint via Empire Distribution.

Further details were unknown at press time.

However, a rep from Empire says the track and first tracks/video will "follow soon." Stay tuned...

I'm afraid that Slim Da Mobster will come and go while being signed to Aftermath.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      I'm afraid that Slim Da Mobster will come and go while being signed to Aftermath.
      I actually find him not to bad of an artist and hope something good will come out of him being on aftermath but like ya said its hard to do cause alot of great artist have come and gone

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        I actually find him not to bad of an artist and hope something good will come out of him being on aftermath but like ya said its hard to do cause alot of great artist have come and gone
        Same here, i like his stuff but i feel like we haven't heard much about him especially for an artist that is signed to aftermath, i guess the whole spotlight is on Kendrick Lamar. How many artists were signed to aftermath and never released anything. Slim Da Mobster reminds of Cashis, doing his things but eventually will part ways with Aftermath

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X