No announcement yet.

50 Cent Explains Frustration With Playing Manager For Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Explains Frustration With Playing Manager For Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo

50 Cent's relationship with longtime G-Unit members, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, has been questioned as of late, especially because of Banks' absence from the scene and new mixtapes from the hip-hop mogul

Fif previously revealed that he's had no communication from Banks in months, but added that it wasn't out of the ordinary for his longtime friend to disappear. This week, however, during an interview with Power 106 LA's Big Boy's Neighborhood, the hip-hop mogul shed a little more light on the situation with both Banks and Yayo.

50 seems to be fed up with Banks' recent actions or lack thereof.

"It's interesting. Growing up, people have habits they refuse to change ... I've enabled [Banks and Yayo] to a point that they don't feel like they have to do anything," 50 Cent explained. "Now they have this thing where their way of dealing with something that's uncomfortable is just not dealing with it. I end up doing their job too."

He goes on to explain that's he's acted in a manager's role for both rappers since the begining on their careers ... and now, he wants them to take matters into their own hands.

"The top of last year I'm saying, 'Yo, you gotta find managers.' They gotta find other people to do that 'cause I gotta focus on other things [and] other projects I got going," said 50. "I'm on a movie set, what you wanna call me and say: 'Yo, I need to go do this?' Set a show up? Like the guy's calling me about your show while I'm on a movie set?"

While 50 Cent said G-Unit as we know isn't over, he did say both Banks and Yayo need to step things up.

"I don't think it's actually over," said the rapper. "I think they have to get themselves together. You got grown men that will remind you, 'I'm a grown ass man,' and then don't do grown men things and take grown man responsibilities for themselves."

I once heard that fifty once said that as long as he is alive, yayo will never need to rap or work.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      I once heard that fifty once said that as long as he is alive, yayo will never need to rap or work.
      Yea i believe i remember him saying this years ago but i guess as time goes on things always change

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X