Chris Brown Denies Homophobic Slur Against Frank Ocean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown Denies Homophobic Slur Against Frank Ocean

Chris Brown and Frank Ocean may have had their issues in the past -- when they exchanges words, via Twitter, last summer -- but despite their past problems, Breezy adamantly denies making a homophobic slur against the Odd Future crooner, who announced his sexuality earlier this month.

According to Advocate.com, Brown had allegedly responded "no homo" when asked about Ocean's sexual orientation on his way out of a nightclub in Cannes, France recently.

Once news spread about his alleged comments, Brown took to his Twitter account to set the record straight, denying the claims altogehter.

"My Opinion on the whole Frank Ocean subject is .... Love who u wanna love. It's ur decision. People stop searching for BS," the singer wrote (@ChrisBrown). "Everyone is so quick to point the wrong fingers at each other! Ask urself... Am I Doing everything I can to help the world ????

"The world is so bent on social acceptance that we've forgotten what makes us special... Our individuality! #Imdone #readabookbitch,"Brown he added.

Chris Brown deployed his goons on Frank Ocean awhile back. I know there's been bad blood between the two so I wouldn't be surprised if he said that and tried to cover up.
    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
    & getting the benefits that go along with it
    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
    & that's where all this stuff come from
    & we originated from kings

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X