Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem Talks Relationship With 50 Cent, Involvement In Slaughterhouse LP & More Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem Talks Relationship With 50 Cent, Involvement In Slaughterhouse LP & More Audio

Eminem called into Detroit radio station, Channel 955, on Wednesday (August 1) in support of the upcoming Slaughterhouse album, Welcome to: Our House, set to drop August 28.

During his on-air chat, he discussed his relationship with 50 Cent, calling a "friend outside of music"; how much involvement he had in the Slaughterhouse project; future plans in acting; and the second run with Shady Records.

Below are a few highlights, as well as the full interview in audio:

On 50 Cent: "Ever since we started making music with Fif, it was always like a mutual respect thing and we became friends outside of the music," Em explained.

His role in Slaughterhouse record: "I kinda been really hands-on with this album for the past year. This has kinda been a pet project for me. I kinda been executive producing, producing, co-producing, mixing -- very hands-on with it and just really involved. We're actually finishing up today. We're handing the album in today."

On Shady Records roster: "Me and Royce had been friends for a long time. As far as the Slaughterhouse project, that was one of the things. I've always respected Royce as an artist as well, so when we started this group and got these guys together it was kinda like one of those things where... I'm very into the technical aspect of lyrics. And Yelawolf to me is a very technical artist; Royce, Joell, all the guys from Slaughterhouse are very into the technical aspect too. It's fun for me to be able to hear the different pockets that these guys get in with flows. I'm really into that."

On acting: "I don't really have any plans to do that as of yet. I've been really into just the music. I've been really focused on that and trying to get the label back in a place where we want it to be."

Dont blame him thats where his focus should be is the music
    Love.

Comment

Damn it's so weird to hear about eminem these days. Things changed. I hope he has great plans for Yela.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X