No announcement yet.

Drake Addresses Rumors Of Wanting To Leave YMCMB: 'I'm Forever About This Team'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake Addresses Rumors Of Wanting To Leave YMCMB: 'I'm Forever About This Team'

Despite swirling rumors of being unhappy with his situation at YMCMB, Drake is good, if a recent tweet is true.

Last week, court documents surfaced in James "Jas" Prince's lawsuit filed against various executives and management within the YMCMB camp, regarding an alleged agreement over a percent of the rapper's contract with the label.

Prince claims he introduced Drake to Lil Wayne and Young Money years ago after discovering him on Myspace, and agreed to a split of the proceeds from his career. To date, he says he's yet to collect.

Also in the legal papers, there were claims that Drake, himself, had not received a single royalty check for the label, and was seeking a release from his contract because of it.

Late Thursday (August 2), Drizzy took to Twitter (@Drake) to kill the rumors: "Despite what your daily dose of bullsh** may lead you to believe. I am forever about this Young Money team."

There you have it. Drake is stll down with the team ... at least, for now.
    Last edited by GreenL420; 08-03-2012, 06:18 PM.

Getting cheated out of his royalties...thats a familiar story isn't it?

And to be honest that wouldn't suprise me.
    Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X