Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.I. Goes Off On Instagram Users Disrespecting His Wife & Daughter "Boy Don't F*ck Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I. Goes Off On Instagram Users Disrespecting His Wife & Daughter "Boy Don't F*ck Y

T.I. laid the law down on several Instagram users that disrespected his wife and daughter.

After Tip's 16-year old daughter, Zonninque, of the OMG Girlz posted a picture of herself on Instagram, a male user responded by asking, "can we f*ck?"

It wasn't long before Tip answered back for his daughter.

"N*gga u ever disrespect me & mines like that again I'm gon throw more $$$ at ya head than it cost to build yo mama a new house," Tip said. "Boy don't f*ck your sad azz lil life up before i can get it started…u gon get yaself *F*cked* aight…in ya mouth wit ya own lil pee-pee. Now keep playin round wit it lil homie. #NoBullsh*t."

T.I. and his daughter Zonninque

Tip wasn't quite done yet. After he posted an old picture of him and his wife, Tiny, for Throwback Thursday a few users started to disrespect Tiny by commenting on how pretty she used to look before making changes to her face.

Tip noticed the comments and snapped again.

"All y’all got waaay mo sh*t wrong wit y’all…ain’t none of ya no dimes..not in my book anyway," Tip said. "And “F*ck U shawety!!! U ever disrespect me or ain’ 1of mines I’m pressin that line on ya…look like u damaged your waistline. #DisrespectWillNotBeTolerated!!!!!”

Well double damn!
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X