Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LL Cool J Broke Burglary Suspect's Nose, Jaw & Ribs. Prosecutors Asking Bail 1.1mil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LL Cool J Broke Burglary Suspect's Nose, Jaw & Ribs. Prosecutors Asking Bail 1.1mil

When we previously reported that LL Cool J had lumped up a would-be burglar he caught in his home yesterday morning we had no idea of the amount of damage LL inflicted on the intruder.

CNN is reporting that 56-year old Jonathan Kirby suffered a broken jaw, nose and ribs after LL beat him down before holding him until police arrived.

It gets worse worse for Kirby. He was charged by the L.A. County District Attorney's Office with first degree burglary as a "third striker." Under California law he could face 38 years to life in convicted.

Prosecutors have asked the judge to set Kirby's bail at $1.1 million.

[MP3][/MP3]a 56 year old man should have more sense and wisdom to be robbing people. he deserved what he got, ll has kids don't he? i'd protect what i got like that too.

perhaps he listened to lil homies og outro and got pumped up lol

Comment

someone breaks into your house and you defend yourself and your family and u get sued lol smh

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
        someone breaks into your house and you defend yourself and your family and u get sued lol smh
        it's like here in the UK, if you attack a burglar, that cunt can get you imprisoned for attacking him, it literally makes no sense in the slightest.

Comment

there's a slight diference between restraining someone waiting for the police to arrive and beating the pulp out of someone, im sure the old man posed no threat.

still at 56 one ought to be wiser...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            it's like here in the UK, if you attack a burglar, that cunt can get you imprisoned for attacking him, it literally makes no sense in the slightest.
            I Know it's stupid

Comment

i think they should torture people like this.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X