Chris Brown 'Fortune' Album Labeled With 'Domestic Abuse Warning'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown 'Fortune' Album Labeled With 'Domestic Abuse Warning'

Chris Brown continues to get flack for his infamous 2009 incident with then-girl Rihanna.

According to Digital Spy, someone took it upon themselves to label the singer's latest album, Fortune, with a warning sticker at London HMV stores that reads: "Warning: Don't buy this album! This man beats women."

The report says the labeling is proposed to be the work of anti-domestic violence campaigners.

now that's awesome

Comment

LMAo wow.
      Almost feel a little pitty for the guy, nah fuck him!
      Love.

Comment

man give the guy a break.... he only beats women theres nothing wrong with that (sarcasm). man put him in 6ft deep or just let someone beat on him....what an ***hole

Comment

Re: Chris Brown 'Fortune' Album Labeled With 'Domestic Abuse Warning'

LMAO! that shits 2 funny hes the biggest bitch n music! Let me see this clown ill knock his ass down a couple feet!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
          Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

I don't even like Chris Brown, but it looks like he'll never be able to get away from that violent image. Rihanna seems to have gotten over it anyway.
            A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
            & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
            & getting the benefits that go along with it
            Everythin that's out here for kings like us
            The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
            They don't understand is because we really from Africa
            & that's where all this stuff come from
            & we originated from kings

Comment

Thats awesome.
              Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

I wonder how many people happily walked out the store with a copy in hand anyway. Fuck that guy.

Comment

this sticker is awesome
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

Fuck that dumb shit Ge Doesn't beat Women!!! Yeah He punched Rihanna and gave Her 2 black eyes but that's it Yeah it was a terrible thing to do but why people keep talking bout it!? Rihanna forgave Him Like a Billion Years Ago Plus Breezy Has Done Charity Work for abused Women & NOBODY reporting on that shit arethey!!! no just Label Him the bady guy! FUCK the haters!!! Chris Brown Fan 4 Life #TeamBreezy

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
                      Fuck that dumb shit Ge Doesn't beat Women!!! Yeah He punched Rihanna and gave Her 2 black eyes but that's it Yeah it was a terrible thing to do but why people keep talking bout it!? Rihanna forgave Him Like a Billion Years Ago Plus Breezy Has Done Charity Work for abused Women & NOBODY reporting on that shit arethey!!! no just Label Him the bady guy! FUCK the haters!!! Chris Brown Fan 4 Life #TeamBreezy
                      a man who lays his hand on a woman does not deserve respect. you think pac would respect chris brown? nor should you sir. btw his music sucks cocks.

Comment

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark Well Rihanna Forgives Him People Should Move On & Yeah I Do Repect Him He Apologised to Rihanna Many Times So He's Clearly Sorry

Comment

He's Clearly Sorry
                          right. u keep believing that. it was the stop of cash flow and low record sales that made him do it, not his good intentions. people like him never change

Comment

[MENTION=691]MarkyMark Well Rihanna Forgives Him People Should Move On & Yeah I Do Repect Him He Apologised to Rihanna Many Times So He's Clearly Sorry
                            well clearly shes a stupid bitch.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X