Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO Calls It Quits, Nation Responds with a Resounding, ‘Sssh, I’m Trying to Watch..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO Calls It Quits, Nation Responds with a Resounding, ‘Sssh, I’m Trying to Watch..

Those dudes from LMFAO—you know, the one with the hair and then the other one with the pants—have announced that they've drifted apart and will no longer be collaborating on terrible dance jams about being drunk and gross.

'I feel like we've been doing this for so long, five or six years. And we're kind of like saying, well, let's just do what's natural and just kind of explore that, instead of like forcing it all the time.'
    Stefan will now be focusing on his solo material but insists it will still have a LMFAO-feel to it.
    He said: 'All the music that I'm going to make is always going to be LMFAO-ish... I love all the topics that we talk about.

Comprised of the son and unclebrother of legendary record producer Berry Gordy, LMFAO will be remembered for several hits about being annoying near a beach; for that one guy flapping his dick up and down, up and down; and for the only instance in which anyone ever found Mitt Romney likeable, which was when Romney punched one of the dudes in the face on a plane. RIPLMFAO.

hallelujah!!!!!! those dudes were rubbish, i cant belive that crap they made got so popular

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X