Charles Manson Writes Letter To Marilyn Manson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Manson Writes Letter To Marilyn Manson

In what might be one of the most bizarre open letters posted on the internet, the notorious Charles Manson wrote a postcard to shock rocker Marilyn Manson and posted it online at MansonDirect. The letter makes no sense whatsoever, jumping from one rambling, incoherent thought to another, almost as though it were done in a free writing style. Still, it’s rather fascinating to read, especially when done out loud. There is almost a poetic rhythm to it, a cadence, that is hypnotic.

You can read the full letter as well as see the actual handwritten note below. Does anyone else get chills up and down their spine when reading through it?

“To Marilyn Manson –

It’s taken me a long time to get there from where I could touch M. Manson. Now I got a card to play – you may look into my non-profit, ATWA, and give Manson what you think he’s got coming for Air, Trees, Water, and you. Or I will pay Manson what you think Manson got coming – the music has make Manson into Abraxas Devil, and I’m SURE you would want some of what I got from what I got. It’s a far out balance. Beyond good and bad, right, wrong. What you don’t do is what I will do – what you did a sing-along, and let it roll and said how you saved me a lot of steps – I don’t need, it’s not a need or a want. Couped – coup. Ghost dancers slay together and you’re just in my grave Sunstroker Corona-coronas-coronae – you seen me from under with it all standing on me. That’s 2 dump trucks – doing the same as CMF 000007

Charles Manson”

holy crap, what a nut

Comment

WTF?Nicca Twistid Az Fuck.
      LOL @ His Spellings And Handwriting.
      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

i read it, & i have no idea what it means lol

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

wow, just fucking wow lol
          Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
          Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

I've checked some videos where charles manson is talking and it seems like he got a couple of screws loose, but the most scary part is that he may actually make sense lol. thats how i feel.

Comment

the fuck?

Comment

To me, that letter read that Charles is comparing himself to Marilyn or that Marilyn is him in the 'lviing world' (if that makes sense)

Comment

sounds like he wants to fuck him or something!... Lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X