Lil B To Try Out For The Golden State Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil B To Try Out For The Golden State Warriors

Lil B is known for stirring up controversy with his music and videos, and now, he's planning on taking his talents elsewhere.

The Based God took to Twitter to announce that he'll be trying out for the Golden State Warriors next month. "I wanna let you know ima be trying out for the nba golden state warriors in october lets stay #based and positive," he wrote.

It's unclear if the Pack member will follow through, but he's delivered on promises before. Last year, he announced that his album would be titled I'm Gay, evoking backlash and even death threats. He stayed true to his word, dropping the LP as I'm Gay (I'm Happy) in June 2011.
    Source

His like 5 foot 2 lol. But knowing Lil B, his a troll god

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Based Jam

Comment

lol

Comment

Basedball
          BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X