Chris Brown DUMPS Karrueche Rihanna's The Reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown DUMPS Karrueche Rihanna's The Reason

Chris Brown says he has officially BROKEN UP with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran ... explaining, "I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

Brown just made the announcement ... saying, "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna."

He adds, "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."

The announcement comes after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Jay Z concert in Brooklyn last night. The two had been hanging around each other A LOT lately ... and did some hardcore flirting at the MTV VMAs.

Karrueche had posted a cryptic tweet last night reading, "Bye baby."

Now it makes sense.

I can't stand this stupid fucker. "friends"...riiiiiight

zzzzzz

Comment

why dont they just go back together already..

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
        why dont they just go back together already..
        They will, as soon as they're done promoting their upcoming Playstation 3 exclusive wrestling game: Chris Brown Smackdown

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Re: Chris Brown DUMPS Karrueche Rihanna's The Reason

I Hate chris brown.. Beating up rihanna an helping the gays ass skinny jean movement bitch ass foo in my eyes

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Chris Brown DUMPS Karrueche Rihanna's The Reason

Them two are what pac was completly against.. Beating women an the stupid females that stil stay with there abusive fagget boyfriends.. An you wonder why they call you bitch.. for real

Comment

Originally posted by Rise58 View Post
              I Hate chris brown.. Beating up rihanna an helping the gays ass skinny jean movement bitch ass foo in my eyes

He punched Her in the face beating Her up would mean cracked rib cage lots of bruises and broken bones so stop making it worse than it actually was which was 2 minor black eys and a slight cut lip, Yes it is really bad to do something like that He apologized admitted He was wrong has helped abused Women, He never done it to Her again or to any other Woman so it is clear that it was just a big mistake, so what If Chris Brown & Rihanna get back together what do you care? should you care!? No, personally I think their made for eachother but it's their business so people need to stop commenting on it 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
                He punched Her in the face beating Her up would mean cracked rib cage lots of bruises and broken bones so stop making it worse than it actually was which was 2 minor black eys and a slight cut lip, Yes it is really bad to do something like that He apologized admitted He was wrong has helped abused Women, He never done it to Her again or to any other Woman so it is clear that it was just a big mistake, so what If Chris Brown & Rihanna get back together what do you care? should you care!? No, personally I think their made for eachother but it's their business so people need to stop commenting on it 24/7
                It's funny that u mention the "stop commenting on it 24/7" part, tell that to the media.

Comment

tbh Karrueche is hotter than Rihanna... I personally wouldn't get back together with someone who beat me up, but whatever.
                  A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                  & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                  & getting the benefits that go along with it
                  Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                  The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                  They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                  & that's where all this stuff come from
                  & we originated from kings

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X