50 Cent Pushes Back 'Street King Immortal', Says 'Detox' May Be An EP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Pushes Back 'Street King Immortal', Says 'Detox' May Be An EP

In a recent interview, done while in Paris, France promoting his SMS headphone line, 50 Cent says that the November 13th release date for upcoming Street King Immortal album has been pushed back to an unspecified release date.

"It was scheduled to release November 13, but we had to move the date," he said. "For this album, it's already been a year late. It's usually two years in my cycle that I go [between albums]…this cycle was actually a lot longer because it's the final album requirement for Interscope and we went through an audit type of situation...now everybody's ready to work, so it's ready to come out."

Fifty also commented on the long awaited album from Dr. Dre, entitled Detox. He said that Dre may not release a full-length project and the album my be cut down to an EP.

"I don't if [Dr. Dre]'s even excited to do [Detox] now," he said. "He's successful with Jimmy with Beats [Headphones], so I'm not sure if he's pressed [to release it]. I know that when I did [see him] last when I was in Los Angeles, he was actually in the studio working on something else. I'm not sure if he's going to actually release a full CD or if he wants to just release the music that he's comfortable with, he might do an EP or something."

Looks Like 50's New Album Will Be Good & Good to Hear about Detox

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X