50 Cent Calls Out Fake Rappers, Takes Shots At Rick Ross & Newcomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Calls Out Fake Rappers, Takes Shots At Rick Ross & Newcomers

It's been nine years since 50 Cent burst onto the scene with his classic debut, Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. After years of navigating through the music biz, he's become fed up with the direction hip-hop is currently in.

He took to Twitter this week to express his frustrations, taking taking shots at Rick Ross and rap newcomers who are unoriginal.

"Hip hop has been damaged by fake fraudulent artist who just say anything.now it seems like authenticity means nothing," 50 tweeted (@50Cent). "The culture is so confused a gangsta is bobbing to a cop LMAO think about it. It's just the facts. I'm not impressed by some of the new artist it feels like nothings new stop following trends be your self. Rappers write cars, money, big house, big shot talk. The truth is they ain't got it man for real."

Since the passing of 50's longtime manager, Chris Lighty, he has decided to manage himself... and is now taking his time in releasing the long awaited Street King Immortal album, despite numerous delays previously.

He also issued a warning to his rap peers: don't compete with him because you don't stand a chance.

"Every artist that puts them selves in direct competition with me will suffer due to how well Street King Immortal is put together. Watch the fools who decide to question my talent. Find them selves over whelmed by this album"
    Source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X