X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Lion "La La La"

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

such a great lay back song, smoke a joint and lay back and enjoy this reggea funk!!!!

Comment

Snoop Lion "La La La"

I don't like the name 'Snoop Lion' it doesn't make since the 'Snoop' part if his name came from his family calling him 'Snoopy' as a kid. Was he smoking that weed when he changed it? Lol

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

sounds like he has upgraded from a street DOGG to Humble high Lion now, well thats my take on it, its his trasitions as he gets older maybe once he is 80 he wil change it from snoop lion to snoop Sloth

Comment

pac wrote me a letter from heaven. it stated, what the fuck is a snoop lion?
            Say no to Trump.

Comment

snoop being snoop, stoned out of his mind. i kind of like it though song is ok

Comment

look at this ridiculous bullshit...

i still remember when his music meant something, this is just too much for a hip hop fan

Comment

Originally posted by insanity View Post
                  look at this ridiculous bullshit...

i still remember when his music meant something, this is just too much for a hip hop fan
                  How can you go from 2 of amaricas most wanted to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly Nate Tha Bank$ta View Post
                    such a great lay back song, smoke a joint and lay back and enjoy this reggea funk!!!!
                    If you wanna do that, there's actually good reggea music out there.
                    unofficial 2pac scene discord
                    https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

are you serious ? damn

stoooooop pls

Comment

that aint reggae, its garbage lol
                        Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                        Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Dear Tupac.

How are things up there in Thugz Mansion? I hope you have saved me spot up there when I leave here.

I'm going to be straight up with you here man, we need you back. The world is really fucked up! We got wars going on in the middle east that we can't win, the worst economic disaster ever, global warming, your moms fucking up your music, and Snoop Dogg thinking he's Simba from the Lion King movie.

You need to come man and sort this stuff out man before Suge turns into a broke ass waste of space nobody... oh no wait a minute.

Last edited by Scream; 11-10-2012, 02:23 PM.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

i LOL @ every person here hating on snoop

enjoy pacs dick people

Comment

its not hating when dude has fallen off massively lol, and I deff aint on pacs dick, pacs not even my fav rapper haha, the simple fact is, the track is just terrible
                              Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                              Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X