Snoop Lion "La La La"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamaal View Post
    its not hating when dude has fallen off massively lol, and I deff aint on pacs dick, pacs not even my fav rapper haha, the simple fact is, the track is just terrible
    if thats ur taste then cool

it just annoys me when some internet kids hate on a man, who is doing what he thinks is the best for himself... did snoop HAVE to make these people happy??

they hate on everything snoop is doing.. a track with justin HATE, a track with katy perry HATE, a reggea track HATE

pac possibly has a track with alanis morissette LOVE, a track with d'angelo LOVE, many tracks with reggea parts LOVE

LOL

thats what i mean with enjoy pacs dick..

this man is a grown man, he knows what he is doing, he doesnt need some internet kids as fans, he will never need

if u dont like his tracks, fine, its a matter of taste..

but to hate on someone for NO reason, is just dumb

also, it seems like people only hear about his commercial songs.. but overlook his other work.. he made so very dope tracks not long time ago, with daz, kurupt, e-40, kokane... and others....

Comment

i agree with you dude, a lot of people still hate jay and nas and fugees bcoz pac, a man who they never even met had beef with em lmao
      Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
      Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Originally posted by jamaal View Post
        i agree with you dude, a lot of people still hate jay and nas and fugees bcoz pac, a man who they never even met had beef with em lmao
        yea thats it, i dont like jay, nas, etc.. music too, but not cause pac had beef with them, but because i just dont really like that eastcoast music, except a FEW rappers, i'm str8 westcoast

anyways, snoop is one of the coolest dudes in the industry imo

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X