50 Cent “Money”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent “Money”

can this man not talk about anything other than how rich he is. he used to be likeable, such a shame.

Comment

Yeh 50 we know you got money, it's a shame it can't buy you talent though!

Anyone remember a couple of years back a remix that had 50's 'I Get Money' instrumental with 2pac's 'I'm Getting Money' pella? That was a hot remix. I can't remember the name of the DJ who made it, maybe they are on here. But that just shows you 2pac has been dead for years and still kills today's rappers on the mic!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

unimaginative, he should stay as a businnes man because music is boring

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
          I actually thought about this interview with Ice-T when I was listening to this track lol

About 0:47 in.

Comment

don't everybody hate him cuz he has made it..

Comment

When 50 wants to be dope he's dope. He did release some good music in the past months/years. But hes a business man and thats what business is about; Money.

Comment

Re: 50 Cent “Money”

For some reason I always thought he was a joke.. And I still do

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                  I actually thought about this interview with Ice-T when I was listening to this track lol

About 0:47 in.
                  yeah thats true
                  [MENTION=2138]Mr Blax nah we hatie him not but everytime the same shit is boring

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
                    don't everybody hate him cuz he has made it..
                    no hate here at all. I own all of his albums. Really enjoy his older stuff.

I just don't appreciate watching and listening to him throwing his cash around. I think it's a bit insensitive to us hard working folk making peanuts (in comparison to him).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                      Sometimes money isn't enough and they crave fame.
                      Pathetic.

Comment

50 Cent “Money”

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                        no hate here at all. I own all of his albums. Really enjoy his older stuff.

I just don't appreciate watching and listening to him throwing his cash around. I think it's a bit insensitive to us hard working folk making peanuts (in comparison to him).
                        I really liked his early stuff too but his new stuff is just garbage. Shame really I hope he goes back to his old stuff.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X