This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
    I'm listening to my own Westcoast/G-funk/Bay playlist in Spotify. Listen to much more various music with Spotity, it's easy to find a lot not known (for me) music etc.

Listening to this atm:
    2nd II None - If you want it
    Hi C - Sitting in the park
    5th ward boyz - Conrete Hell @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=911" target="_blank">Big G.O.V.</a> Do you know this song? It's amazing
    yea i know it, i had the album back then. Texas Finezt!!!

check the album:

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
      yea the remix is fresh

haha I don't know when, but I subscribed to your channel in the past
      if u need anything bay area related let me know, i have ALOT.

bay area til i die

Comment

• Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
        if u need anything bay area related let me know, i have ALOT.

bay area til i die
        good to know bro I appreciate it...

BAY AREA

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

good to know bro I appreciate it...

BAY AREA

haha you come with tha real undergrounds

i always said it, bay area the only music that matters, and the place where it all started!!

Comment

haha you come with tha real undergrounds

i always said it, bay area the only music that matters, and the place where it all started!!
            haha I love this shit! Just scrolling through my "I like" List at youtube and found this banger

100% Bay Area Music is the best! For me, no other Area in the US can compare with the style and flow of the Bay in the 90's...I don't know shit what's going in the Bay nowadays lol

this video in better quality would be awesome...

Comment

haha I love this shit! Just scrolling through my "I like" List at youtube and found this banger

100% Bay Area Music is the best! For me, no other Area in the US can compare with the style and flow of the Bay in the 90's...I don't know shit what's going in the Bay nowadays lol

this video in better quality would be awesome...
              my absolute favorite rap group, too bad rappin ron died in the 90s. i think i have to hook you up with the remix ft Goldy, ripped in wav from my OG tape.

i have two most favorite albums from oakland, one is rappin ron & ant diddley dog - bad-n-fluenz, and the other one is yd - give it up to the gs. all time favs from oakland.

searched many years to find the albums but i did:

Comment

• i think i will make you a cd with some albums, maybe there will be something you like. also another really really dope album you can listen from start to end, so smooth and laid back with dope production and superb raps, by one of the best lyricist is Seagram - Reality Check Oakland shit again

Comment

• Comment

my absolute favorite rap group, too bad rappin ron died in the 90s. i think i have to hook you up with the remix ft Goldy, ripped in wav from my OG tape.

i have two most favorite albums from oakland, one is rappin ron & ant diddley dog - bad-n-fluenz, and the other one is yd - give it up to the gs. all time favs from oakland.

searched many years to find the albums but i did:

thanks, I never say no to a wav rip lol

oh nice man bad-n-fluenz is on my wanted list YD, sounds familiar to me, do you uploaded this album at your Bay Area Thread?? Then I downloaded it years ago, have to check my old HDD..

bumping it right now

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
                    i think i will make you a cd with some albums, maybe there will be something you like. also another really really dope album you can listen from start to end, so smooth and laid back with dope production and superb raps, by one of the best lyricist is Seagram - Reality Check Oakland shit again
                    ooh this would be awesome Definitely there will be something I like

Found Seagram...1st Song sounds promising

EDIT: Finished "Reality Check", smooth Album, I like it I can recommend it too...
                    Last edited by AK47; 01-20-2017, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• Frank Sinatra - the lady is a tramp

Comment

• Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                          I'm listening to my own Westcoast/G-funk/Bay playlist in Spotify. Listen to much more various music with Spotity, it's easy to find a lot not known (for me) music etc.
                          can you share your playlist? would be cool to have some variation!

listening right now:
                          - Steez 4 President -

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• A+ - Up Top New York

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X