X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

• I don't really listen to rap anymore but this song always brings me back to 2003. Great times. R I P Johnny P......

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
      If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,
      but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."

-John 15:18-19

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."
      -Revelation 1:18

"They claim that I'm violent."
      -Tupac Shakur

Comment

• "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
        If you were of the world, the world will love you as it's own; but because you are not of the world,

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Originally posted by Husxle View Post
          I don't really listen to rap anymore but this song always brings me back to 2003. Great times. R I P Johnny P......

Damn bro, now you hit me hard in my feelings!!

Love this tune, I was 17 back then lol awesome memories!! Big UP! Rest In Heaven Johnny P.!

Check this out bro! Lovely tune!!!

"You sell all that Cocaaaine, just to buy a Gold Chaaain!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            Damn bro, now you hit me hard in my feelings!!

Love this tune, I was 17 back then lol awesome memories!! Big UP! Rest In Heaven Johnny P.!

Check this out bro! Lovely tune!!!

Yeaaa, I was abt 15 lol.

And nice track! Killer beat!! Wish I would have known abt it when I was listening to rap. Thanks for posting it!

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Comment

• AKALA electro livin
                  sigpic

Comment

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Comment

• [MENTION=2846]AK47

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

-Tupac Shakur

Comment

• Comment

• Apolloina 6 - blue limousine
                                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X