X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Blade Techno Blood Bath

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
      These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

• Nas - Let there Be Light

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

• 2Pac- Tounge Kissing

Comment

• Tekken 5 ost

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
            These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

• Im listening to Silence OG featuring Pac

Comment

• 2Pac letter 2 my unborn child.

Comment

• Alesana - The Lover

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                  Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                  Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                  Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

• I'm listening to...
                    Freddie Foxxx feat. 2PAC & Ray Dog - Don't F--k With A Killa

Comment

• 2Pac
                      Thug 4 Life (Fan Made Remix) aka og cdq lol

Comment

• beyonce - video phone

Comment

• Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                          Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

• 2Pac
                            Toss It Up
                            because of a comment i just saw in the shout box lol

Comment

• My Current PC
                              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• this dude is awesome

Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                                Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X