Top 100 Beats of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Beats of all time

Check it out pretty awesome read but 2pac only appears once in the list I swore california love would be in there oh well

i'm sorry but how is Jump Around not on there. that is a really infectious beat. whoever would of gotten that beat would of had a classic on their hands! nice to see hardly any noughties beats here as they're shit.

Comment

What not even Cali Love? What? Really? In that case this list is wrong! lol

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

I'm not really buggin over the fact that pac only got one spot, there's a lot of good choices on that list. I think some songs are rated too low though (Gin and Juice, Regulate).
        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
        & getting the benefits that go along with it
        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
        & that's where all this stuff come from
        & we originated from kings

Comment

the list wasnt that bad, had the majority of beats i would've put in my list. Not too biast either

Comment

Yea there is some that i thought would be alot higher like Regulate, but Jay z appeared alot in that list aswell

Comment

lists also are only made from humans that got their own taste and favorites lol , i would prefer other beats but im also a huge 70s and 80s music fan so that would be no mystery

Comment

Originally posted by Jordoncodd View Post
                Yea there is some that i thought would be alot higher like Regulate, but Jay z appeared alot in that list aswell
                Jay-Z does have some great beats though, I would have had more in there. But did I miss this?!

Comment

the list is crap
                  so many classics arent in that list!!!
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

i dont even bother checking this list out, im just asking: are there any daz, dj quik, TC, g-man stan, coolio da unda dogg, khayree, ant banks, jt the bigga figga, the govenor, t-roy beats on that list???

NO???

then get da fuck outta here with that list lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X