Snoop Lion Inks Deal With RCA Records, Readies 'Reincarnated' Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Lion Inks Deal With RCA Records, Readies 'Reincarnated' Album

Snoop Dogg has inked a new record deal under his alter-ego, Snoop Lion, with RCA Records, via his newly established production company, Berhane Sound System.

The deal is for the release of Reincarnated, the reggae and dancehall-influenced album executive produced by Diplo and the Major Lazer production team.

The album, which is slated for a spring 2013 release, was recorded in Jamaica, during a trip that was documented in the film of the same name, which chronicles Snoop's spiritual journey and transformation into Snoop Lion -- something that grew from his recent trip to the island, where the Jamaican people and culture positively affected him.

"Major Lazer and I had a special opportunity to focus on recording Reincarnated from top-to-bottom with no interruptions in Jamaica," said Snoop. "From my time spent with the people and in the streets, these songs are based on peace, love, and the struggle."

The latest single is the Angela Hunte-featured "Here Comes The King" (below), produced by Diplo & Ariel Rechtshaid and co-produced by 6Blocc. The rapper says it's just "a taste of what's to come".

"It's going to be an exciting 2013. Bless up," said Snoop.

Stay tuned for further info.
    Source

I can't believe snoop is going through with it, this is going to be a mega mega flop

Comment

i heard some song recently called la la la i think .... it sucked ... it seriously sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
        i heard some song recently called la la la i think .... it sucked ... it seriously sucked
        Yeh man I heard this one too. It sounded like a children's song!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
          Yeh man I heard this one too. It sounded like a children's song!

lol yeah .. and the video was like trippin on bad acid

Comment

ohman stop the sale of this album,it would be similar with the single omg Many artists make developments through but this is really ridiculous as he consumed the wrong drugs :P

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X