Beats By Dre Headphones Are Going in Helmets Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats By Dre Headphones Are Going in Helmets Now

POC and Beats By Dre are going to make your next ski trip better and safer with a new line of Receptor BUG Helmets that have headphones built in.

They're pretty standard as far as these kinds of helmets go—the headphones are built into the neckroll for a comfortable fit, and there's a mic and remote on the cord, so you can take calls, change songs, and adjust the volume. It comes in white or black and runs from XS-XXL for the perfect fit. And if you already have a POC helmet and don't want to pay the full $330 for a new head protector, you can just buy the neckroll for $180.

I have a helmet with built-in headphones, and it's one of my favorite pieces of gear to take to the mountains. The new Receptor BUG/Beats helmest will be available in January. Good timing, because it's so important to protect your brain when you're skiing or snowboarding, and tunes always make your ride more fun.

Yeah then you break the headphones from taking a hard fall

#GoodInvestment

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Re: Beats By Dre Headphones Are Going in Helmets Now

Now let me see them place there wireless beats in Motorcycle helmets.. Then il givem props

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That's a pretty good idea, it would be better if they were wireless though.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X