Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azealia Banks Wants To Drop Two LPs In 2013, Then Retire? (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azealia Banks Wants To Drop Two LPs In 2013, Then Retire? (Video)

Azealia Banks is one of the most promising hip-hop newcomers outta New York, and although she's yet to release her debut, she's already thinking retirement.

In a recent interview with Hypetrak, the Harlem rapper -- best known for her hit, "212" -- explains her plans for 2013, revealing that, in a perfect world, she'd like to drop two LPs and gracefully bow out of the game.

"If I have things my way, if the universe like, allows me to do things the way I want to do them, I want to get two albums out in 2013. Not necessarily take a break, but do some more sound research and come up with a different style. You know what I mean?" Banks said. "I'd eventually like to stop rapping. That's just the honest truth. One day I don't want to rap anymore. Just because I think it's -- it's easy, but I think it's kind of tacky. I think it's very unlady like. I like it, but I think I'm going to get tired of it. So yeah, I would like to get two albums out."

Banks is hard at work on her full-length debut, Broke with Expensive Taste, coming sometime in 2013.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X