Lil Wayne Gets 'Baked' Tatted On His Forehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Gets 'Baked' Tatted On His Forehead

Lil Wayne gets yet another new tattoo... on his face.

The rapper recently tattooed the word "Baked" on his forehead, inspired by logo of skate company, Baker Skateboards, further displaying his dedication for skateboarding.

"I picked up the skateboard and I thought it'd be a hobby and what happened is it’s a lifestyle," Lil Wayne previously said. "In order to be fully committed, you have to live that lifestyle. With these young kids now, you have to be about that life. It's kind of putting rap on the back burner. Rap's taken a backseat to skating."
    Source

As soon as i saw the tattoo, i knew it was related to the Baker Skateboard company. But why on the forehead tho... I think he bumped his head.

Yea but Baker crew are full of like metals heads im suprised he went with there logo

Comment

Weezy is the man, I don't care what anybody says.

Comment

lol well he truly is baked now with that on the forhead

Comment

thats because that guy is fckin WEIRD!!!! and he make some weird azz music!!

Comment

he consists 99% of tattoos
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

Can the guy make himself look more ugly?
              "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

that is a marked for death tattoo! Clear choice of career wonder if he is any good at skating.
                "Yo Krazy B". "You know what, When u said that last time, I was kind of trippin right, but now yo right, I am crazy, but you know waht else, I don't give a fuck" (Above the rim)
                "A coward dies a thousand deaths, A soldiers dies but once." (Tupac)
                "I am the punishment of god. If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." (Ghengis Khan)

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X