Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azealia Banks Wishes Death Upon Perez Hilton. Calls Him A 'F*ggot' During Twitter Bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azealia Banks Wishes Death Upon Perez Hilton. Calls Him A 'F*ggot' During Twitter Bee

Azealia Banks has been in more Twitter beefs than any artist in the history of the social networking site.

The Harlem, New York emcee has beefed with Jim Jones, Kreayshawn, Angel Haze, T.I., Iggy Azalea, Dominique Young Unique, Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj.

At this point her constant Twitter bickering is starting to overshadow her music career. Last night she added celebrity blogger Perez Hilton to the list. During their spat she called Perez a f*ggot. Hilton is a known homosexual. In today's world of political correctness, Azealia may come to regret typing that slur.

It all started after Perez tweeted Azealia, criticizing her for her feuds with other female rappers. Azealia replied by telling Perez: "Get the f*ck outta here d*ckbreath. U were just riding my cl*t yesterday.... Kick rox."'

From there it spiraled out of control.

In one tweet she asked: "Does your b*tthole whistle? Like is your b*tthole so stretched and raggedy the air whistles when you move?"

"Sweetie, you're not ignorant. You know you shouldn't call me the F word," Perez replied at one point. "That AND wishing I die? You hoping I get AIDS next?"
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X