Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber Smoked a Blunt At a Hotel Party The Day After Paparazzo Was Killed Chas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
    Yeah, reading through her twitter and it looks like it's just trolling. But there are other people who have been cutting themselves as well and posting it on twitter. Dunno whether or not it's just trolling though. Either way it's beyond stupid.
    I agree man its insanely stupid. But i guess every artist has a stupid fan base at some point.

Comment

Who cares man, this kid loves Pac and grew up with Him so he probally said fuck it lets experience music the way Pac did, Dam i need to get my weed on, iv never smoked weed before so i need try, i think im missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordon View Post
        Who cares man, this kid loves Pac and grew up with Him so he probally said fuck it lets experience music the way Pac did, Dam i need to get my weed on, iv never smoked weed before so i need try, i think im missing out.
        i think its peer pressure and him trying not to look like some pussy. either way fuck bieber and his ventures into adult world

Comment

Ugh. TMZ is the most ridiculous site in the world. They make news out of the stupidest shit. BREAKING NEWS: KIM KARDASHIAN IS PREGNANT they had that bolded like a terrorist attack happened or some shit. These celebrities have the right to do whatever the fuck they want including bieber. Pac said its not his responsibility to be a better role model, that's up to the parents and how they raise their kids. I mean honestly, if your kid is growing up and doing what bieber is doing than your raising them wrong, clearly. These celebrities are the worst role models possible.

Comment

uh oh ... lol

Comment

feel bad for biever that people wont let him blaze in peace

Comment

all this media dudes are so fucking stupid. They copy and past stories without even checking the background or checking or its correct information.

So much journalists these days cant even write a story without mistakes or correct information. Everyone is trying to get the cheapest bullshit infomation etc.

In The Netherlands we had a dude that spread fake information about something that was really easy to check etc. A day later all the companies had the incorrect information in all papers etc and the dude was laughing so hard, because it was so easy to check. Really a nice diss to all these stupid nonenese media dudes.

Comment

She needs to be locked up in a fucking mental institution, nothing more, nothing less.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                  Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                    She needs to be locked up in a fucking mental institution, nothing more, nothing less.
                    Lol all these people asking her not to kill herself. Why they care lol? I wouldnt sleep less when someone like that really do it hahaha. Do it, do it!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                      Lol all these people asking her not to kill herself. Why they care lol? I wouldnt sleep less when someone like that really do it hahaha. Do it, do it!!!!!!
                      Me neither but its still sad this the shape this worlds in. Never ceases to amaze me.
                      Love.

Comment

i wonder what all these parents are thinking. OMG my kids rent listnening to bieber no more LOL. I thought he was a role model lol.

by the way doesnt surprise me bieber smokes weed, his mother is an ex drug addict alcoholic.
                        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

it's only news cause people still think that weed is bad, dum asses when it obviously ain't so what it makes you laugh and eat alot whiloe alchol starts fights etc and that's legal lmfao
                          Last edited by Makaveli5458; 01-09-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

But whats funny in all this is that they are blaming it on "the black kid" lol who is lil twist. the media dont even call him by his artist name but refere to him as the black kid lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X