The Game to Justin Bieber Don't Be an Idiot ... GET A WEED CARD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game to Justin Bieber Don't Be an Idiot ... GET A WEED CARD

The Game has some friendly words of advice from one pot smoker to another -- telling Justin Bieber ... it's time he got smart about smoking pot ... and acquired a medical marijuana card.

Game -- a self-proclaimed weed enthusiast -- was getting his hike on in L.A. today when we asked about the Bieber pics, and Game replied, "Let's keep it real. There's a lot of people in high positions ... who smoke a little weed sometimes."

Game added, "I'm not saying it's okay ... but [Bieber] made a mistake. Forgive him. Let him go through the growing pains of his life."

And if Bieber REALLY needs to smoke out -- Game says it might be worth looking into getting a prescription ... for his glaucoma ... or insomnia ... or whatever else he can pull out of his ass on the fly.

I need to get a medical marijuana card aswell lol. I have insomnia...sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      I need to get a medical marijuana card aswell lol. I have insomnia...sometimes.

i dont know about you but weed dont make me sleepy, makes me lazy though. but every drug that ive done doesnt do the same (in general) as others.

must be because i have adhd....

fuck speed,coke, any type ofamphetamine calmes me down sooo
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krokro View Post
        i dont know about you but weed dont make me sleepy, makes me lazy though. but every drug that ive done doesnt do the same (in general) as others.

must be because i have adhd....

fuck speed,coke, any type ofamphetamine calmes me down sooo
        Back in the days when i used to smoke, i would always end up asleep. Maybe because it was always wake and bake lol. But it doesnt make me sleep, is just after when the high is over i fall asleep better.

Comment

Back in the days when i used to smoke, i would always end up asleep. Maybe because it was always wake and bake lol. But it doesnt make me sleep, is just after when the high is over i fall asleep better.

wake and bake omg hvent done that in ages. I remember back in high school we had these weed cookies. I would sleep over at my buddies house, put the alarm at like 10am eat 2 weed cookies go back to bed then wake up at noon and be blzed out of my mind lol
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

wake and bake omg hvent done that in ages. I remember back in high school we had these weed cookies. I would sleep over at my buddies house, put the alarm at like 10am eat 2 weed cookies go back to bed then wake up at noon and be blzed out of my mind lol
            Haha i've never ate weed cookies tho. but i do put an alarm when i do a wake and bake . My friend once did weed brownies. they were like 3 people and they put in around 15g. some of them started puking lol.

Comment

Weed cookies are the shit when there made right what a body buzz funny u mention you would go back to sleep we used to do this with acid pop a hit of blotter lay down sleep for a bit wake up and bam its a whole new world lol

Comment

I perfect my cookies with chocolate chips , hold the bud lol.
                Love.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                  pop a hit of blotter lay down sleep for a bit wake up and bam its a whole new world lol

blotter what is that????

but yeah acid did that a couple of times, the first time i took it i was lone at my grand mothers, when i looked at her she looked like E.T. lol. i also hallucinated that my dick was as big as a football lol
                  GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

blotter what is that????

but yeah acid did that a couple of times, the first time i took it i was lone at my grand mothers, when i looked at her she looked like E.T. lol. i also hallucinated that my dick was as big as a football lol
                    blotter is known as the paper acid

there is microdot to which i have also done lol its very small and very potent it can be seen on the top of the list

Comment

God damned why are these drugs so tempting. Acid is on my list of "To Do" along with Opium.

Comment

wow that first pill looks like nexus.

on another note about 5 months ago i tried this so called new "acid" 2cb and 2ce and well i thought i was R2D2 from star wars lol
                        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

God damned why are these drugs so tempting. Acid is on my list of "To Do" along with Opium.
                          Tried opium its like ummm, WW3 is right next to you and wow its so beautiful lol.

ps. i think ive tried and done too much drugs in my life time
                          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

wow that first pill looks like nexus.

on another note about 5 months ago i tried this so called new "acid" 2cb and 2ce and well i thought i was R2D2 from star wars lol
                            Damn krokro i just noticed ur from Montreal. I live in Montreal aswell.

Comment

Tried opium its like ummm, WW3 is right next to you and wow its so beautiful lol.

ps. i think ive tried and done too much drugs in my life time
                              Can you get addicted after one hit of opium?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X