Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bal en Blanc 19 ( white party) in montreal

This is for all electro music lovers

For its 19th edition, which will be taking place from Thursday March 28 to Monday April 01 2013, Montreal’s WhiteParty Week is preparing to get the entire city up and moving and to confirm its status as the springtime event par excellence. Not only does White Party Week occupy a choice spot in the calendar of Montreal festivals, it has made a name for itself beyond our borders, being the biggest event of its kind to be held in a covered space in North America.

Once again this year more than 15,000 participants are expected at Bal en Blanc itself, the immense celebration of electronic dance music and the lifestyle associated with clubbing. Staged every year on Easter Sunday, the main event has come to be recognized for its unique character. In addition to presenting the finest international DJs in a spectacular and supremely professional environment, Bal en Blanc is distinguished by a spirit of open-mindedness and a high-energy crowd, where everyone mixes happily and free of discrimination.

Complementing Bal en Blanc itself, a number of related events light up various clubs in town during the four other days that White Party Week runs.

the lineup for the trance room this year is

Armin van Buuren
    Markus Schulz b2b Ferry Corsten
    W&W
    Cosmic Gate
    Andrew Rayel

Vocal performance by Emma Hewitt

More to be announced

The house room we are still waiting for lineup.

here is a complementary video from lst years edition

and here is a taste of what the music might sound like

orjan nilsan new years eve 2013 at circus afterhours. its a 2 hour set pretty sick

i know i will be going have any of you heard about this? we get people from all across the world
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

look at that line up and Emma Hewitt is going to be there damn it, i want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      look at that line up and Emma Hewitt is going to be there damn it, i want to go.
      there will be i think 1 or 2 more international dj for the trance room, the rest will be mtl dj's

for the house room im hearing rumors about

Deadmau5
      Avici
      Sweedish house mafia ( who are by the way coming to the bell center in february
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X