Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nas Agrees With CNN's G.O.A.T. Title, Says He's In Zone For Next Album (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nas Agrees With CNN's G.O.A.T. Title, Says He's In Zone For Next Album (Video)

There's been some controversy this week surrounding a title CNN declared for hip-hop legend Nas: the "greatest lyricist of all-time." While his impact and legendary status is undeniable, the G.O.A.T. title is always up for debate. So, what does Nas think of it? He actually agrees.

During an interview with Angie Martinez on NYC's Hot 97 radio station, he explained. "Yeah. Kinda. At first, I was cringing like, 'What?' But the way he broke down the article...It is what it is, man. I'ma own it," Nas said.

Additionally, the buzz surrounding his next album has started as well, after revealing that he's begun work on the project. While it's still too early for details, he says he's in the zone.

"I don't know if I've done my best," Nas explained, saying he has much more left in his career. "I think what's next to come is crazy because the zone I'm in is so right, that I'm happy to be in the place that I'm at right now to make music. I don't know what just got into me but I love it. I'm gonna take advantage of the zone that I'm in when it comes to making this next record. I feel like Ali. I feel like going in so I started to put togethert he base of it and I'm ready."
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X