Juelz Santana Hints At Possible Joint Mixtape With Lloyd Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juelz Santana Hints At Possible Joint Mixtape With Lloyd Banks

Juelz Santana is currently enjoying the feedback fans are giving for his new mixtape, God Will'n. But, is there already plans for another... with Lloyd Banks?

The pair definitely have chemistry, as shown on Banks' 2010 smash hit, "Beamer, Benz Or Bentley," off his third solo album, H.F.M. 2. (Hunger For More 2). During a recent interview with MTV, Juelz said he and Banks have been working together in the studio a lot... and hinted at a the possibility of a joint mixtape.

"Me and Banks are definitely cool enough to do that," he said. "Me and Banks are cool not even on the music tip, like Banks comes to my house to light up a brown cigarette and things of that nature."

Banks appears on just one song for Santana's God Will'n mixtape, but they recorded more... and he's excited about them.

"Me and Banks actually recorded three records, it's crazy. I think the whole tape is crazy, so everything I'ma say, I think it's crazy," Juelz teased. "But to tell you about the record, we recorded the record together. He came to my studio. He played some beats. He actually had a song he wanted me to get on for his tape. I jumped on that, and he played another two beats, and we knocked a couple of records out."

There's no official confirmation for a Juelz/Banks mixtape, but we hope it comes to fruition. What do you think?
    Source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X