Game Says Dr. Dre Will Never Release 'Detox' Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Says Dr. Dre Will Never Release 'Detox' Album

While many fans have lost hope in ever hearing it, some still remain hopeful that Dr. Dre will, some day, release the mythical Detox project. The producer's protege, The Game, isn't one of them.

In fact, he says, in a recent interview with Vibe.com, that he doesn't ever think it'll drop.

"Detox? It's like Jesus," he said. "Will you ever get to see Jesus? It's like a hip-hop Jesus.

"Dre's a hard guy to please," adds Game. "He's so critical... If he doesn't become 100% happy, then we'll probably never end up hearing Detox. I'll say never."

The Compton rap star also noted that Dr. Dre has made so much money off his Beats By Dre audio/headphones company that an album is probably the farthest thing from his mind.

"Dre made like a billion dollars off headphones, so I don't think in album mode, or trying to rush an album out, or even care. I wouldn't even give a sh** about an album if I f***in' sold a billion dollars in headphones..."

Hard to say if we will ever see it i believe he's got one more album whether or not it will be as good as the previous ones that we will have to wait an see.

Comment

Re: Game Says Dr. Dre Will Never Release 'Detox' Album

Maybe we'll see a Lost tapes style record, Full of unreleased tracks threw the decades. Cus his new shit didnt sound so good like the Gfunk shit from the past

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

yea... a lost tapes type of record would be cool.. cuz then he wouldnt have to worry about it being successful or worry about it being perfect... just put out a bunch of cuts he did through the years and call it a day... whatever it is it will prolly still go platinum... so who cares

Comment

Game Says Dr. Dre Will Never Release 'Detox' Album

He should buy the rights for a pac album with his billion dollars. I mean, he had the money for the hologram

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyPipes View Post
            I mean, he had the money for the hologram
            Which went bankrupt ... lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X