Lil B Disses Joey Bada$$ On New Song "I'm The Bad A$$"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil B Disses Joey Bada$$ On New Song "I'm The Bad A$$"

It looks like a feud is brewing between Lil B and one of New York's most revered up-and-comers, Joey Bada$$.

According to HipHopWired, the Based God has taken aim at Joey Bada$$ and his Pro Era crew on his latest song "I'm The Bad A$$." The track is reportedly a response to the late Captial STEEZ's verse on "Survival Tactics," in which he raps, "They say hard work pays off/Well tell the Based God don't quit his day job.”

"These niggas think they're bad asses now, huh?" Lil B begins on the track. "Can't fuck with me, these niggas know my history / I can make your life into a motherfuckin' mystery / Niggas wonder why the don't make it when they against me / 40 gonna come like my son walking 6th Street / Shouts out to them bitch niggas, saying that they miss me / I'm trying to see checks like a test in history / But I'm not a hoe (Never) / Know the code (Feel me?) / I'ma take control, I will never fold."

It didn't take Joey Bada$$ long to respond to the "Won Ton Soup" rapper's taunts. The Flatbush up-and-comer took to Twitter shortly after and promised to "ether" Lil B.

The song will apparently be featured on Lil B's upcoming mixtape Pink Flame.
    Source

#taskforce Protect Lil B At All Costs!
    BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

The most boring diss song i ever heard.

Comment

Don't fuck with Based God. Hopefully its another T Shirt and Buddens.

Comment

#FuckABasedGod

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X