TomorrowLand 2012 (movie version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomorrowLand 2012 (movie version)

Anybody from europe go there its in Belgium. I'm gonna try to head up there next summer

[MENTION=327]HazeSilver this is a sick party bwoy

if im not mistaken its 3 days
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Yeah i heard about it, it like 3 days. Must be insane.

Comment

do either of you guys go to oshegea in montreal? went there for em in 2011 was a dope venue good time.

Comment

A crowd of over 180,000 people dreamland

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          do either of you guys go to oshegea in montreal? went there for em in 2011 was a dope venue good time.
          didnt go to osheaga eminem since i was in rehab went once for snoop thoguh
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Nah, i wanted to go but didnt. I would of went if Eminem still performed the way he did during his Anger Management Tour.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
              Nah, i wanted to go but didnt. I would of went if Eminem still performed the way he did during his Anger Management Tour.
              I got the whole performance of that night on my pc someone released it in sweet quality and from all different angles must of been professionally done somewhat but i really enjoyed the show that night was dope to see em royce and kon artist drove 9hr30mins so it better have been! Was also a great nate dogg tribute

Comment

I got the whole performance of that night on my pc someone released it in sweet quality and from all different angles must of been professionally done somewhat but i really enjoyed the show that night was dope to see em royce and kon artist drove 9hr30mins so it better have been! Was also a great nate dogg tribute
                Eminem used to be the only person i would have went to see perform live even on mute, that's how charismatic and full of energy he was. Since Recovery he's just awkward on stage imo. And I don't understand why did he started to perform Till I Collapse just now, back then it would of been way more sick.

Is this the live footage u have

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                  Eminem used to be the only person i would have went to see perform live even on mute, that's how charismatic and full of energy he was. Since Recovery he's just awkward on stage imo. And I don't understand why did he started to perform Till I Collapse just now, back then it would of been way more sick.

Is this the live footage u have
                  Yep pretty sure that is the same footage i still had great fun i was in the middle of the huge crowd it was hot as mutha fucka lol it was on my bucket list so to speak to see eminem perform and i got to do it

Comment

My brother was at the show and yup that must of been one of his best concerts ever. I think he even mentioned it.

And em doesnt tour much now since its a trigger for a relapse
                    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping to go to TomorrowWorld next year if the rumors are true that it will be held just outside of Atlanta. Otherwise I'm going to EDC Chicago and the Electric Zoo in New York City this year.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Schreibs21

Comment

Originally posted by Schreibs21 View Post
                        I'm hoping to go to TomorrowWorld next year if the rumors are true that it will be held just outside of Atlanta. Otherwise I'm going to EDC Chicago and the Electric Zoo in New York City this year.
                        tomorrowworld havent heard of it. Electric zoo i might go to NY, i have pretty much all the sets from last year and i think there was one in vegas which i have almost all the sets.

I know sensation is coming to canada this year so ill be going to that also
                        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Eminem is a decent rapper. I would listen to him more if he related to me. That's one of the main reasons I can only listen to 2Pac's music and nobody else's music for and extended period of time. I always get back to Pac and listen to him 99% of all the music I listen. It's due to the fact that I can and millions of others can relate to him so well. The way he squeezes his voice with emotion you can just feel his soul inside of you. With Eminem, I can't really relate to oxycontin, mental problems, weird mother problems, psychotic problems… white boy problems. Not really me, but I see the appeal and the audience.
                          " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
                            Eminem is a decent rapper. I would listen to him more if he related to me. That's one of the main reasons I can only listen to 2Pac's music and nobody else's music for and extended period of time. I always get back to Pac and listen to him 99% of all the music I listen. It's due to the fact that I can and millions of others can relate to him so well. The way he squeezes his voice with emotion you can just feel his soul inside of you. With Eminem, I can't really relate to oxycontin, mental problems, weird mother problems, psychotic problems… white boy problems. Not really me, but I see the appeal and the audience.
                            TROLL lol. just kidding you mistook postbuddy lol
                            GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
                              fuck out of here with ur white boy problems.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X