Aspiring Oakland Rapper Kenny Clutch Gunned Down In Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspiring Oakland Rapper Kenny Clutch Gunned Down In Las Vegas

Following a hotel parking lot altercation, aspiring Oakland rapper Kenny Clutch was gunned down in Las Vegas, a block from where Tupac Shakur was fatally shot in 1996.

According to CNN.com, the incident took place during the early hours hours of Thursday (February 21), with Kenny Clutch (real name: Kenneth Cherry, Jr.) was shot and killed while driving down Las Vegas Boulevard. The rapper lost control of his Maserati and collided with a taxi at an intersection after being struck by at least one shot.

Kenny Clutch, the taxi driver Michael Bolden and the yet-to-be identified passenger all died in the crash, while the shooters have yet to identified by authorities.

At around 4:20 am local time, an altercation broke out between Clutch and another party in the valet parking section at the Aria Hotel. The other party, who was driving a black Range Rover, spotted the rapper a block away and opened fire, resulting in the crash seconds later.

Clutch's attorney, Vicki Greco, told CNN that the slaying of her client was the last thing she thought she'd hear. "Out of everyone I know in the rapping industry there is no way I would have ever, ever expected to find that he was shot on the Las Vegas strip in such an aggressive manner...He didn't have a (criminal) record or a history. He was just a good kid trying to make it and be a good father."

Clutch leaves behind three children.

As far as Kenny Clutch's rap career, the fledgling artist had released a series of videos to YouTube, including his own rendendition of Rick Ross' "Stay Schemin'," also shot on the Vegas Strip.
    Source

Crazy how it was only a block from where pac got shot

Comment

Re: Aspiring Oakland Rapper Kenny Clutch Gunned Down In Las Vegas

That strips like the burmuda triangle. Enter an dont know if youl come out alive or even get your killers I.d.ed

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X