Pitbull Disses Lil Wayne Over Miami Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitbull Disses Lil Wayne Over Miami Comments

Pitbull stands up for his city, going at Lil Wayne in a new track over comments the hip-hop star recently said about the city's NBA franchise.

Rhyming over Baauer's breakout hit "Harlem Shake," Mr. 305 goes in on Weezy spits: "I'm self-made, I'm self-paid / I grew up with no daddy, I'm from Miami-Dade," raps Pitbull on the chorus. "It's a deposition / Watch what you speak / Who's the definition of Miami? Me / I move cultures, don't believe me? / Watch and see.

Later, he his attention to the YMCMB captain in the second verse, stating that Cash Money co-CEOs Birdman and Slim are the only ones profiting from his career. "You got money, yeah that's sweet / But we all know Slim and Baby really eat / You talk Miami, yes you talkin' Heat / Moral of the story, don't shit where you eat," he raps.

Lil Wayne came under fire recently, after ranting about the NBA, the Miami Heat, and its players, claiming he slept with Chris Bosh's wife.

In addition to Pitbull, Luther "Uncle Luke" Campbell and Trick Daddy denounced Wayne for his statements.

Pitbull would fuck him up

Comment

lol @ one gay rapper dissin another gay rapper
      BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

yea fuck lil wayne.....Pitbull is on Top

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Lion View Post
          lol @ one gay rapper dissin another gay rapper
          pitbull is not a rapper, so its one gay pop artist against another gay rap/pop aritst
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

None of them can be taken seriously.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X