Snoop Lion Announces April Release Date For 'Reincarnated' LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Lion Announces April Release Date For 'Reincarnated' LP

Snoop Lion has finally announced the release date and features for his upcoming reggae album, Reincarnated.

The artist, formerly known as Snoop Dogg, is slated to drop the new LP on April 23rd via Berhane Sound System/Mad Decent/VICE Music/RCA Records, and it will be executive produced by Diplo and the Major Lazer team.

It will feature guest appearances from a slew of artists including Drake, Busta Rhymes, Chris Brown, T.I., Akon, Rita Ora, Angela Hunte, Popcaan, Mavado and more.

And, it's already spawned the single "La, La, La" and will feature a guest appearance from Snoop's daughter Cori B on the follow up single "No Guns Allowed."

"We were searching for true reggae music and the message of peace and hope it reflects," said Snoop in a press release. "It's so much a part of who I am, and this record is all about paying homage and giving respect to those who created and love reggae music, and hopefully introducing it to a whole new audience. I feel truly honored to make this album and respect to all who blazed the path for me."

The album's accompanying documentary, also entitled Reincarnated, is slated to hit limited theaters on March 15.
    Source

Good picture. He really does look like a rastafarian

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X