Wyclef Jean Disagrees With Lil Wayne's "New 'Pac" Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyclef Jean Disagrees With Lil Wayne's "New 'Pac" Statement

A number of weeks ago, Lil Wayne made headlines (and turned heads) when he proclaimed himself the "new [Tupac]." Among those that disagree is Wyclef Jean.

"Once again, that's his opinion," opined Wyclef against Lil Wayne's bold assertion in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid on Shade 45. "At the end of the day, that's his opinion. He can feel that. Personally, I had a chance to be in a room with Tupac and he's a character by himself."

"[Do I see a resemblance?] No, no, no," continued Clef, before carefully couching, " I see Lil Wayne in a league by himself. I see Tupac in a league by himself."

Wyclef then drew a comparison between his Fugees and Tupac, despite the fact that the two had beef. "Tupac reminded me a little bit of the Fugees in this sense, if you pick up the Fugees' first album, after we got that check from the record company, the album was called Blunted On Reality, the first song on the album, we was talking about, 'We black folks ain't taking this shit from the Ku Klux Klan no more.' It's a young generation and fuck the KKK. Before you blow up, the fact you don't know if you're going to make it and your first statement is just based on the vibe."
    Source

lil wayne the new pacwell damn I must be god then
    sigpic

Comment

Everybody trying to be Tupac, and that's why little wayne or the fugees aren't Tupac.

Comment

when was wyclef in a room with tupac?

Comment

the statement is so stupid that it's funny again...ridiculous
          why he takes the name in the mouth

Comment

What's sad is kids gonna start thinking he is. Kinda like when he said he's the best rapper alive.

Just like that Lil B, Based God, Task Force bullshit.

I think I'm gonna go throw up. WTF is this world coming to.

Comment

Re: Wyclef Jean Disagrees With Lil Wayne's "New 'Pac" Statement

Fuck lil wayne, how can he even try an put himself in the same catagory. He needs to kill himself do us all a favor

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Comment

Wycelf Jean has no idea what he's talking about. He's all like "fuck the KKK I'm tupac!" Dude took part in one good album and all of the sudden he's fuckign superhero.
                It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
                  Wycelf Jean has no idea what he's talking about. He's all like "fuck the KKK I'm tupac!" Dude took part in one good album and all of the sudden he's fuckign superhero.
                  Wyclef's Fugees album is a classic and so was his album Welcome to the carnival. I'm not a super Wyclef fan but I know where to give props.

And yeah when was he in a same room with Pac, Thats news to me
                  GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Lol. Lil Wayne is such a crackhead its not even funny. I don't get why he would utter stupid shit like this outta his mouth when he knows the type of music he makes and the type of music Pac created. Pac's level of talent was light years above Lil Wayne's, Lil Wayne hasn't accomplished shit in all the years he's been alive. Pac had 25 short years, became the greatest who knows what that man would've became if he lived as long as lil fagget wayne. Honestly though in the statement I think he means that he's the new "pac" in the aspect that he doesn't give a fuck about anyone, not musically obviously HAHA.
                    " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X