No Limit Rapper Mr. Magic Dead In Car Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Limit Rapper Mr. Magic Dead In Car Accident

No Limit Records rapper Mr. Magic and his wife reportedly died in a car accident last night in Mississippi.

According to Complex, only Magic's daughter survived the tragic incident. Today, Silkk The Shocker tweeted about the passing of the Ninth Ward, New Orleans rapper.

"Prayers goes to the Family and Friends of Mr. Magic. him and Wife died in a car accident last night.." Silkk said.

Magic released four solo albums during his career. The first three were released on No Limit Records, and the final one, On My Own, on Koch. He was also known as one-third of the rap trio, Body Head Bangerz.

Mr. Magic was perhaps best known for his No Limit debut, Sky's the Limit, when it landed in the top 20 on the Billboard 200 upon its release in 1998.
    Source

now this is sad news... i grew up listening to this guy along with the other no limit people.. i have his "thuggin" album which includes the original version of "wobble wobble" that most people dont even know about.. they just know about the 504 boyz version...

anyway.. this is very sad news.. i was always a fan of his... prayers go out to the families... and i hope his daughter makes a full recovery.. its just a same that her mom and dad wont be around..

Comment

fucked up r.i.p to him and his wife

Comment

Damn. Dude was one of the few artists that I thought really had some talent on No Limit. Hate to hear this happened.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X