No announcement yet.

Was Kenny Clutch the next Tupac Shakur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Kenny Clutch the next Tupac Shakur?

I think he had the potential to be another Pac or Rakim. He has that flow that these rappers are lacking. RIP he died same way as Pac as you all know. Check this beat and song out by him. I think he could've been at least another Biggie or H.Ryda. I like the fact that he has emotion like Pac when he rapped.
    " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
      Hey man I don't want no problems. I just want to keep it peaceful over here. Thanks for understanding.

Comment

Glad to see your playing it cool this time around however to answer your question no kenny clutch was not the next tupac shakur just because they got killed in the same area does not mean they are even equivalent.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
          Hey man I don't want no problems. I just want to keep it peaceful over here. Thanks for understanding.
          I hear you but real talk sayin that nigga is the next pac is an insult in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
            I hear you but real talk sayin that nigga is the next pac is an insult in my opinion
            How this is my opinion man. No disrespect to anyone. I think he was coming up. Apparently Kenny Clutch was a pimp as well so the street creed is there as well. Obviously Pac was the greatest and Kenny is NOTHING compared to what Pac was. I'm just saying he had the potential to be great and we never got to see what he could've been.

Comment

no, he wasnt next Pac
              he would have ended up like some unknown rapper
              BRAND NEW MIXTAPE "WELCOME 2 AFTERMATH" ALREADY ON DATPIFF CHECK IT OUT DOPE REMIXES FEAT. DR. DRE KING TEE ICE CUBE NUTT-SO DANNY BOY THA DOGG POUND K-CI & JOJO BIG SYKE SPICE 1 OUTLAWZ

Comment

Oh i see ur back. Welcome back. And no he's no pac or rakim.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X