Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech N9ne Something Else Covers

Album drops May 7

i love that cover [MENTION=327]HazeSilver have you heard his new song with T-Pain?

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
      i love that cover [MENTION=327]HazeSilver have you heard his new song with T-Pain?
      No I didn't man, is it any good? Btw do you like Ces Cru?

Here's the standard cover

Edit: Not feeling too much T-pain, but Tech N9ne is dope as usually.
      Last edited by Vinnie P; 03-27-2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
        No I didn't man, is it any good? Btw do you like Ces Cru?

Here's the standard cover

he was told that alot of people would stop supporting him if he uses the cover, & he went & got it put on his tour bus lol

Here is the new track with T-Pain. there are also some snippet to other tracks, look up ''fortune force field''

yeah i like ces cru, their new album is crazy

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

he was told that alot of people would stop supporting him if he uses the cover, & he went & got it put on his tour bus lol

Here is the new track with T-Pain. there are also some snippet to other tracks, look up ''fortune force field''

yeah i like ces cru, their new album is crazy
          Why was he told that people will stop supporting him because of the cover? I like the single, but like i said, i dont like t-pain lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
            Why was he told that people will stop supporting him because of the cover? I like the single, but like i said, i dont like t-pain lol.

i think t-pain fits quite well... atleast its not future i cant believe he wanted future to do the hook.

some company told them they wouldnt push the album if he used that cover, he was told he would lose alot of black fans too, thats what tech said about it.

I Know Death Follows Me
            But
            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

[MENTION=327]HazeSilver

Shit Aint Droping Till June June 25th

Shit When It Do Drop Im Buying Both Versions The Regular And The Deluxe

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
              Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

i think t-pain fits quite well... atleast its not future i cant believe he wanted future to do the hook.

some company told them they wouldnt push the album if he used that cover, he was told he would lose alot of black fans too, thats what tech said about it.
                Tech N9ne always did it independant. so them companies can suck it lol. It's better than the standard version.

Comment

T-Gay dont deserve to be on a track with tech9 just sayin

Comment

Damn Tech still going strong. I remember back when Me and my Bro were on streethop and hitemup people always had good words about him.
                    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

b.i.t.c.h. sho look like Fuck Food to me, lol, but seriously, the choirs and some of the instruments sound damn similar to it, anyways it's an alright song, but T-Pain sounds off beat at some parts, I hope they will fix it (as they did Busta 's verse after the prerelease of Worldwide Choppers). Fortune Force Field is my favorite off the sampler, can't wait for the album! Same for Mayday, Rittz and Wrek.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
                      www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                      www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                      www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                      www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                        b.i.t.c.h. sho look like Fuck Food to me, lol, but seriously, the choirs and some of the instruments sound damn similar to it, anyways it's an alright song, but T-Pain sounds off beat at some parts, I hope they will fix it (as they did Busta 's verse after the prerelease of Worldwide Choppers). Fortune Force Field is my favorite off the sampler, can't wait for the album! Same for Mayday, Rittz and Wrek.

im glad im not the only one who hears the offbeat part.
                        busta was offbeat? could you post a link, i dont remember him being offbeat before the official release

fortune force field sounds amazing.

I Know Death Follows Me
                        But
                        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

[MENTION=1348]Creation sorry I don't have it anymore, it was between 4:11 and 4:28, so it was a pretty long part, and it's still not perfect if you listen to it, but much better than in that version. I'm glad they fixed it. T-Pain's part sounded clearly off beat during the first few listens, it got better now somehow (I used to it), but I hope they won't leave it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                            @<a href="http://www.2pac-forum.com/member.php?u=1348" target="_blank">Creation</a> sorry I don't have it anymore, it was between 4:11 and 4:28, so it was a pretty long part, and it's still not perfect if you listen to it, but much better than in that version. I'm glad they fixed it. T-Pain's part sounded clearly off beat during the first few listens, it got better now somehow (I used to it), but I hope they won't leave it that way.

this is one of the first worldwide choppers posted on youtube. is it on this version?

I Know Death Follows Me
                            But
                            I'll Murder Him First

Comment

this is one of the first worldwide choppers posted on youtube. is it on this version?
                              I think yes, it's not a big late (less than a second), but it can be heard that some parts aren't on point in his verse. at least my ears tell me that.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X