No announcement yet.

Tech N9ne Something Else Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=7241]THROWED [MENTION=2963]Krow [MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet [MENTION=327]HazeSilver

Last Year Tech Was Supposed To Be Featured On A Remix Of B.O.B's Track Strange Clouds. Due To Threats Sent To Tech While In Australia, He Couldnt Complete The Track.
    To Make Up For It, We Are Given A Track Called, ''Colorado''
    A Track About Weed, Pretty Much The Same Thing As Strange Clouds.
    However, This Track, Not Only Is A Tech Song But, It Has B.O.B on The Hook, He Produced It, but most importantly, It Features The Whole STRANGE MUSIC LABEL!

This is all we have right now, a video of it being played at a concert, but from what you hear, you can tell its amazing, i, myself, have played it about 30 times.

Also,
    Tech was literally dancing in his seat with excitement about the new album and some of the featured artists on it. He couldn’t say who they were, but he did explain that the album will be broken up into three distinct sections — Fire, Water and Earth.

Fire, Tech said, will have darker tracks, but the CD will finish with a heavenly theme in the Earth portion.

“I’ve got some heavenly ‘We Are The World’ shit on this album, swear to God,” Tech said.

As for Water, Tech said he hasn’t quite decided, but possible themes might be partying or confusion.
    Last edited by Creation; 03-30-2013, 12:00 AM.

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by creation View Post
      [mention=7241]throwed [mention=2963]krow [mention=1123]lil' prophet [mention=327]hazesilver

last year tech was supposed to be featured on a remix of b.o.b's track strange clouds. Due to threats sent to tech while in australia, he couldnt complete the track.
      To make up for it, we are given a track called, ''colorado''
      a track about weed, pretty much the same thing as strange clouds.
      However, this track, not only is a tech song but, it has b.o.b on the hook, he produced it, but most importantly, it features the whole strange music label!

This is all we have right now, a video of it being played at a concert, but from what you hear, you can tell its amazing, i, myself, have played it about 30 times.

also,
      sounds hot bra caint wait for the album to drop

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by THROWED View Post
        sounds hot bra caint wait for the album to drop
        also, check the extra info i added 10 minutes ago in the post

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

[MENTION=1348]Creation great find C, thanks for posting, that sounds dope!! Only 3 months left.
          www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
          www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
          www.facebook.com/LilProphet
          www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

ive been a huge tech fan for years and always will be,, i first heard him spit on on the song bumbell,, and the albums angellic and absolout power are classics in my book... i also like everready and killer.. i feel his latest albums have not been that good not saying they did not have dope songs (because they had a few great songs) but just to many bad songs, i hope he stops making wack songs like dont tweet this witch is a terrible song lol... But when it comes to rock a live show there is no one better, i got so lucky to see him both times he performed at Roskilde festival in dk... what a great show he put on.. the 2 best hip hop conserts ive ever seen
            Last edited by WordsOfWisdom; 03-31-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=12879]WordsOfWisdom true there were many songs lately that I didn't even listen to once, mainly those sexual-themed songs.. not saying they are all bad but most of them don't fit my taste, but as long as he keeps doing these dope songs I can live with them. I'm impressed by the songs that has been dropped or showed from his upcoming album, so it's all good.

btw I went to a Tech show to Austria in November, I met some Hungarian folks there, they were keep saying "I hope he'll do Abu Dhabi and Don't Tweet This etc", it was a bit funny for me and my homeboy, as we got to know Tech listening to Anghellic and Absolute Power. There were only about 100-150 people in the concert (!!!!), but Tech and Krizz did the same show, they didn't care about how many people are there, so they got my respect!

Comment

I like some of his music but I wish he'd rap over 90's type gangsta beats more. Also a lot of his hooks on songs arenot very good. Just my opinion. I like brotha lynch hung much more

Comment

don't know if yall interested or even pre ordered upcoming Rittz album, but here's the pre order track off it:

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
                    don't know if yall interested or even pre ordered upcoming Rittz album, but here's the pre order track off it:
                    http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/50450592/file.html

rittz is dope

I Know Death Follows Me
                    But
                    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                      rittz is dope
                      yes, he is. can't wait for his album to drop.

here's another new music video by him, although it's from a mixtape now, not his Jonny Vailant album.

Comment

[MENTION=1123]Lil' Prophet new tech track called ''Rockaby''

I Know Death Follows Me
                        But
                        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Thanks bro I'm checkin it now!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...