No announcement yet.

Waka Flocka Confused Over Beef With Gucci Mane, Says They Will Never Work Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waka Flocka Confused Over Beef With Gucci Mane, Says They Will Never Work Again

Gucci Mane shocked Bricksquad followers earlier this month, when he dropped Waka Flocka from the label, claiming he's disloyal via Twitter. While some reports say the ATL rapper's Twitter was hacked, Waka isn't buying it.

"Nah, that Twitter wasn't hacked because we had a conversation before that. Real aggressive words like, 'N**** let's get up, let's do this,' " Waka said during an appearance on MTV's RapFix Live.

Disloyal though? Waka seems confused over those accusations. "Honest to God truth, I don't know because I'm the loyalist person you could ever see. I took on a man's beef, risked my life, hung out the window, risked my freedom. I never backed in a corner," he said, referring to Gucci's beef with Young Jeezy. "To my knowledge, it can't be nothing but jealously or something because there is nothing I did disloyal."

For now, mending their relationship is as far away as ever. "It ain't gonna never be no business, ever in life. No music or nothing," Waka declared. "I don't feel nothing he say out his mouth. It ain't real."

As far as being dropped, Waka says nope. "I own a percentage of Brick Squad 1017 and I own 100% of Brick Squad Monopoly, so you can't kick the boss out," he said.
    Source
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X