Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danse-O-Thon 2013 (24 hour event)

[MENTION=327]HazeSilver!!!

This looks sick. I dont know if you know Raneem but he is sick.

heres the link to the officail page

Many of us have put in solid 10+ hour dance sessions at Bal en Blanc, Black & Blue, Stereo Nightclub, Circus Afterhours, and Redlite. Impressive for sure, but can you dance for a full 24 hours? Danse-O-Thon 2013 has put forth this very challenge, and on May 25th we’ll find out who reigns supreme on the dance floor. Danse-O-Thon 2013 is a 24 hour DJ event taking place at Parc régional éducatif Bois de Belle-Rivière in Mirabel (30 minutes outside of Montreal) featuring 12 DJs spinning various genres of electronic music from 10am on May 25th through 10am May 26th. Local fan favourites Raneem and Carl Müren will be headlining the event alongside Remz, DJ Double-J, DJ Dan, Crazy Chryst, Pillip White, Jul Räken, Tomac, Juniah, Ross, Anna Rita, and Mat Da Silva. What’s even better is that the event is in support of a great cause; to help raise money for Opération Enfant Soleil which supports social health projects for children in Quebec. Did we mention that tickets to the event are only $20? Such a steal!

Danse-O-Thon 2013 also consists of a 24 hour dance competition where teams of four compete to be the last team standing. The rules of the competition are very straight forward. Teams must have at least one member on the dance floor throughout the entire 24 hours. Think of it as a dance tag team. All teams who successfully complete the challenge will earn a participation prize, and be entered into a draw to win the grand prize. The prize is still unknown at this point, but let’s be honest, the bragging rights alone are well worth the effort! If you and your friends are up to the challenge, email the following information to inscription@solsticeproductions.com:

The name of your team in the subject line
    A phone number where you can be reached
    Full names of your team members (must be 4 people exactly)
    How your team will be identified/marked (ie: shirt colour, coloured bracelet/ribbon, etc.)
    Families and children are welcome too! There will be inflatable games, clowns, magicians, face painting and other entertainment to keep the kiddies occupied all day long. Children under the age of 14 only have to pay the $5 entrance fee of the park. Adult tickets may also be purchased on site the day of the event, but they will be $25 ($20 ticket + $5 entrance fee of the park).

DJ Lineup & Set Times

10:00am – 11:00am: Remz
    11:00am – 1:00pm: DJ Double-J
    1:00pm – 3:00pm: DJ Dan
    3:00pm – 5:00pm: ** Zumba **
    5:00pm – 6:30pm: Crazy Chryst
    6:30pm – 8:00pm: Phillip White
    8:00pm – 10:00pm: Carl Müren
    10:00pm – 12:00am: Jul Räken
    12:00am – 2:00am: Raneem
    2:00am – 4:00am: Tomac
    4:00am – 5:30am: Juniah
    5:30am – 7:00am: Ross
    7:00am – 8:30am: Anna Rita
    8:30am – 10:00am: Mat Da Silva
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

It does look sick, sounds interesting also.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
      It does look sick, sounds interesting also.
      I might go to see Raneem, its only 20$ alotcheaper than Bal en Blanc
      GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
        I might go to see Raneem, its only 20$ alotcheaper than Bal en Blanc
        So ur going to dance there for 24hrs?

Comment

hell nah I'm too old for that shit....I could do it, but I would need pills,and since my body is very accoustomed to pills I would need a shitload of them.

When I went to Ibiza I stayed awake about 2 days, went to 3 raves, danced almost 24 hours but with breaks.
          GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
            hell nah I'm too old for that shit....I could do it, but I would need pills,and since my body is very accoustomed to pills I would need a shitload of them.

When I went to Ibiza I stayed awake about 2 days, went to 3 raves, danced almost 24 hours but with breaks.
            damn ur beast lol. You must sleep like days after that.

Comment

yeah you could cal me a beast or a very bad drug addict at the time lol
              GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

its only 20$

Comment

yes it is but its finished i think
                  GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X