Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMX Responds To His Son Wanting A Clean Relationship & Being On Iyanla's "Fix My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Responds To His Son Wanting A Clean Relationship & Being On Iyanla's "Fix My Life

DMX talks about his controversial episode on OWN's Iyanla Fix My Life

DMX on Iyanla's Fix My Life - DMX Breaks Down When His Son Checks Him!

He Likes To Play The Victim Role: DMX's Son On DMX Saying Iyanla Didn't Fix His Life But Made It Worse & More!

I didnt really had the time to check the wholes footages but poor DMX, they make him look bad and worse.
    Last edited by Vinnie P; 04-14-2013, 07:43 PM.

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post

DMX on Iyanla's Fix My Life - DMX Breaks Down When His Son Checks Him!

I didnt really had the time to check the wholes footages but poor DMX, they make him look bad and worse.
    Watched this one, and you're so true, everytime he tries to speak, then she opens her mouth, DMX was right, i would do the same!
    He shouldn't do these kind of shows

Comment

NO, DMX is psycho, he need help, but he dont want it, he is paranoid, overreacted...used to like him few years back, but he is lost.......if he want to be that way ok, thats his way...but for me he is great, lost talent and maybe he could be a good human and father.

Comment

If DMX was drug free and got back into the rap game with a major label he'd be on top of the rap game within a blink of an eye.

I wish him all the best.

Comment

dmx is one of the realest rappers to ever touch the mic.... dont let his fast talking distract you... i could listen to him talk all day... he talks real words..

Comment

DMX is one of the best rappers ...a shame he lost the fight against the drugs
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

damn he is so real i respekt him so much...wish u the best...pls win the fight against the drugs and the pain...god bless ...
              he may not prefer the drug before his son ...damn

breathin breathin bro.....!!!!!!!!!!!

DMX <3

cant watch the whole video... sad man he leaves him....wtf

I hope ppl wake up when they watch the video and say NO to drugs....
              Last edited by Mr.Passion; 04-15-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

that bitch on the show needs the shit slapped outta her let x speak for fucks sake
                sigpic

Comment

X is real, one of the last dying breed. I hope he gets his shit straight. He reminds me alot of 2pac, maybe it's the erratic behaviour...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X