Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hip-Hop DJ, Mister Cee, Busted For Soliciting Male Prostitute, Says He's Not Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip-Hop DJ, Mister Cee, Busted For Soliciting Male Prostitute, Says He's Not Gay

Legendary DJ/producer, Mister Cee, was reportedly arrested on Thursday (May 2) in Brooklyn, New York after trying to solicit sex from a male prostitute.

According to the New York Daily News, the 46-year-old hip-hop vet (real name: Calvin LeBrun) was taken into custody just before midnight Thursday, when an after trying to pick up an undercover police officer, who was posing as a male prostitute.

Cee was charged with patronizing a prostitute. He was waiting to be arraigned on Saturday, and has since been released.

The DJ hit the Hot 97 airwaves on Monday morning (May 6), addressing the arrests. "I am not gay," Mister Cee told Hot 97 program director Ebro Darden, during the morning radio show.

According to Cee, he was approached by an undercover FEMALE police officer before the arrest, as he pulled his car over in Brooklyn to make a phone call. The female offered up sex, which Cee claims he declined. He says he was the victim of a "sting operation."

"They tried to turn it around and say the female officer was a male officer. It was a sting operation," Cee claimed, refuting the gay rumors.

"Let's say if I'm lying, that's my choice," Cee continued. "If I'm lying and I chose not to come out, that's my choice."

This is Mister Cee's third time being arrested on prostitution-related charges in the last three years. The most recent was in March 2011, when he was arrested after police observed him getting fellatio from a male prostitute in a parked car.
    Source

"If I'm lying and I chose not to come out, that's my choice."

not gay tho huh? lol ok

Comment

So he's gay, so what?

I know he says he isn't, but obviously he is lol

Comment

doesnt surprise me. I'm sure there are alot of rappers that are gay and/or bisexual.... We will find out when they are alot older and sales wont matter.
        GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

fag

Comment

this should not touch his business as an artist and who cares anyway what he is doing in his freetime? i think there are plenty of other really mad stuff around the globe we should care about.

ps: where is Eddy Murphy at?
            collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

I Would Like To Know/See What BIG Would Say About This
              Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
                fag
                lol
                It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post
                  I Would Like To Know/See What BIG Would Say About This
                  I think he'd approve:
                  Biggie Smalls for mayor, the rap slayer
                  The hooker layer, motherfucka say your prayers

And he'd offer this knowledge nugget to Mister Cee:
                  You know very well who you are
                  Don't let 'em hold you down, reach for the stars
                  Last edited by coughdrops; 05-08-2013, 12:22 AM.
                  It make homos game at females.

Comment

LOL again???? he already was arrested because of some shit with a male prostitute about 2 years ago

and he's still denying it? just admit it..who cares

on a side note.. just yesterday i was reading some shit about Afrika Bambaataa being gay..he was supposedly stabbed by a man which he tried to date rape lol..
                    the comments to that rumour were hilarious:

"bambutt-a"
                    "planet cock"
                    "looking for the perfect meat"
                    "renegades of fuck"
                    "It is kinda dope how he flipped Kraftwerk's "Transgendered express" though..."
                    "Soul Sonic Forcible Fellatio"

Comment

He's a tranny fucker lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X