50 Cent Says He'll Never Sell '10 Million Records Again'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Says He'll Never Sell '10 Million Records Again'

The days of an artist selling 10 million records and going diamond are long gone... and they know it.

During a recent interview with HardKnock.tv, 50 Cent admitted that he'll never top the success of his debut album, Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. But, he says he's embracing the new musical climate.

"Newsflash, I'll never sell 13 million records again," said 50 Cent. "I'll never sell 10 million records again. I don't think anybody's gonna do it. It's a different business. It's a different thing and I'm cool with that. I'm making music because I love it and it's why I'm here. There's nothing that can actually compare when it's right. What it feels like when it's right. When the music is just dead right and it's like 'woo' that energy that's there... that's some special kind of high that you get addicted to and you'll chase it for the rest of your actual career."
    Source

He may not sell over 10mil but he might sellmore than his last 3 album....with the right producers!!! Dr. Dre, Scott storch, J. Rotem, Alchemist, Swizz Beats.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X